Inventory Management System

Eduzest is an immence. Eduzest is a complete end-to-end solution for all these challenges right from procurement or production till Point-of-Sale. Ensuring that the right things are produced or procured and allocated to the right places.sely diverse vertical which has a huge demand to cater to from the lowest price point to the highest.The apparel industry is unique in terms of its dynamism. As a result, on an average, only 20% of the portfolio of products might be fixed or core items, while the remaining 80% keep on changing. Choosing better retail garment software solution for your retail stores and back operation has not become a big task. In today's scenario there are many retail garment software available in market in a very low price, but In fact they cost much higher in terms of quality, functionality and service portability which are the key essential element for any retail operation.


awSales and Despatch




awInventory Reports
 Key Features
Point Of Sal

awHot keys to display and print sales figures

awReturns, Exchange and Refund tracking system

awNon Barcode/Barcode Sales Option

awItem level and bill level discounts

awLump Cutting

awAuto Application of Promotional Schemes

Inventory Management System Software

awDay Begin/ Close Option

awEmbedded barcoding with option of Fix, Lot and Unique

awUnlimited 'N' number of user-defined Attributes

awAutomated Physical Stock Reconciliation

awDirect Discount, Points Earned and Redemption system

awIssue of loyalty cards like Platinum, Gold & Silver

awAutomatic discount on cash memos for members

awMembership status and tracking

awPoints statement, privilege card renewal/expiry status

awAuto Application of Promotional Schemes
Accounting And Financial Management

awFinal Accounts (Balance Sheet, P & L)

awReceivables & Payables/Outstanding

awBank Reconciliation

awCheque & Voucher Printing

awService Tax, VAT & CST Handling

awSales, Purchase Registers

awStock Registers

awCRM Reports

awAccounts Reports

awUtility Reports

Advance MIS Reports

awStock Analysis & Ageing Reports

awPerformance Analysis Reports

awBrand Analysis Report

awComparative Sales & Profitability Reports

awABC Analysis Report
Power Features

awGraphical view of all reports

awAll reports can be exported to Excel, PDF

awAll reports linked with outlook express

aw10x5 Levels of item & Accounts grouping

awUtility Reports


awFast & Efficient services to customers

awBetter Relation with customers

awEnhanced Administration & Control

awEfficient management leads to more profits

awHelps in future planning & growth

awABC Analysis Report

awPlan Marketing Strategy based on sales trends
Exclusive Features

awSimplicity, Automation, Security, Stability and Scalability are the underlying objectives.

awData security, integrity and reliability is ensured / guaranteed with self auto data auditing and freezing feature.

awAutomated Physical Stock Reconciliation.

awVery efficient Poin of Sale software billing module with Exchange-Bill Facility, Bill Hold Facility, Auto Pick-Up of Discounts, Auto Application of Promotion Schemes, Credit Notes, Advances, Mix Mode of Settlements, Salesperson Name Feeding, etc.

Designed for Retail Stores & Chains.

EduzestRetail Software is specially designed for retail stores & covers A to Z requirements of a retail store. Empowered with unique features specially required for retail & wholesale business.

Web based Technology

EduzestRetail Software enables you with the power of accessing your business remotely from anywhere. EduzestRetail Software can be used in online or offline mode at stores anywhere in India and Cuttack.

Very Easy & Fast Implementation

Installing EduzestRetail Software on your computer takes no time.

Very Simple & Easy to Use

EduzestRetail Retail Software is so simple & easy to use. It's simplified user interface, menu driven structure & drill down reports make it possible for everybody in your store to use it very conveniently.

Minimum Training Requirement

EduzestRetail Software Solution does not require any specialized or professional training. Salesperson at your store can start using EduzestRetail software Product immediately after installation.

Cost Effective Solution

EduzestRetail Software Solution can be deployed in single user & multi user, single location & multi location format as per requirement.

Strong after Sales Services

EduzestRetail Software is backed with a very strong support system to ensure instant attention to any of your issues.